Use external marketing tools
In addition to promoting your course with elearningmarkets.com’s own marketing and communication tools, be sure to market your course with external tools (like email or a website) and platforms (like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn). Make use of your existing social and professional networks, and try to grow your influence by connecting with new people, online and offline.
This article will give you an overview of the opportunities to market your course beyond the elearningmarkets.com platform.
Landing page, Blogs, websites, email lists, and social media platforms
Follow some of these tips to make the most of your blog, website, email lists, and various social media platforms:
- Announce your course launch and offer promotional discounts and coupon codes on all platforms, clearly and visibly. Consider adding a visual element to advertise your course.
- Share a promo video or a quick preview of your course, which can work as a sales pitch. In the video, talk about the benefits of your course and what it has to offer.
- Add a small write-up or provide a link to another blog about the topic of your course and then include the elearningmarkets.com course link. This will build people’s interest and motivate them to take your course.
- Note that a well-designed website can help boost your course sales. If you don’t have a website, you can use any of the free web hosting services to create just a single sales page. It’s easy to create and will help you capture leads and enroll students in your course.
- Give people a “buy now” option. Since email is the highest converting channel, include an email opt-in option too—that way people can join your mailing list and get future announcements and promotions.
If you’re getting ready to publish an ebook that’s related to your course content, here are some ways how you can use your ebook to drive more traffic to your elearningmarkets.com course:
- Promote your course within the first few pages of the ebook, such as in the “Foreword.” Make sure that those first few pages are visible in Amazon’s book preview.
- Invite your readers to join your book community and present course discounts and coupon codes as a bonus material that didn’t make it into the book.
- Use strategic keywords to increase the ranking of your ebook in the relevant category on Amazon (or another ebook seller).
Live speaking events, online and offline, are a great opportunity for you to shine as a domain expert and connect more personally with your audience. Live events—meet ups, conferences, and workshops—can also help you find out what’s relevant and in-demand with your audience.
Follow some of these tips to use such opportunities to enroll more students in your courses:
- Distribute postcards and flyers containing information about your course and your instructor coupon code.
- During the event, give a glimpse at what your course entails and get the students excited enough to join your courses on the spot for a discount.
- Include your real world experience as a selling point. Don’t forget to add your experience as a live speaker or instructor in your bio. This will increase your credibility as an instructor.